Bengal Film and Television Chamber of Commerce ( B.F.T.C.C. ) has been incorporated Under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 as Non Profit Organization with objective to Promote , Develop , Encourage , Create , Provide , Manage and Maintain the Nature , Condition , Infrastructure , Peaceful and Healthy Atmosphere for its Members and Associates with the Bengal Film and Television Industry in present and future.
Initial Plan of Action to Move Forward
- Protect , Safeguard and Advice of Registration of Copyright and IPR as per the norms.
- Title Registration for Films and Television with No Objection Certificate for Censor Board of Film Certification.
- To organize Social and Financial security.
- Movement against Piracy.
- Movement against Monopoly and Increase Healthy Competition.
- To Organize , Conduct and Participate in Seminars , Discussions , Conferences and Courses of Studies in Media and Entertainment.
- Assist Theatre Owners to upgrade there respective property with Financial and Technical support.
- Others Related Issues.